Teryair launches its PVDF pump range
After years of excellence in manufacturing Aluminum, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, and Plastic Diaphragm Pumps … teryair – launches a wide range of PVDF pumps from 1/2 inch to 2-inch sizes.
Teryair PVDF pumps have been recently supplied by Teryair’s Pune Dealer – M/s TechnoFlo ( https://technoflo.in/) for use at CIPLA. It’s a demanding application for the transfer of solvents from the storage to the process locations.
PVDF Pumps are known mainly for their chemical inertness and excellent resistance to ageing. Thus, these pumps are highly suitable for handling corrosive chemicals, toxic and fuming liquids, acids, electroplating chemicals, dyes, and solvents.
Teryair PVDF pumps are manufactured under tight ISO 9000 QMS and all the pumps are CE Certified.
Ready stocks of pumps and spares are available at Teryair factory at Vasai, Mumbai.
- Chemical inactive to most alcohols, aliphatic, aromatic organic solvents, and acids.
- Known for its mechanical properties and has tensile yard strength up to 55 MPa at 23 °C and 10 MPa at 150 °C.
- Can be used at a temperature as high as 150 °C for the homopolymer grades (without mechanical stress).
- Unaffected by UV (>232 nm) and good resistance to gamma radiation.
- Excellent intrinsic fire resistance and can be welded.