Teryair manufactures a range of air motors in horsepowers ranging from 1.7 Hp to 7 HP. Air Motors have distinct
advantages over electrical motors.
- Air Motors are self-cooling and therefore run cool and can be operated continuously
- They can be configured for high rotational speeds
- They are naturally non-sparking
- They can be stalled without damage to components, when stalled there is no consumption of energy.
Compact size compared to electrical motors, only 1/5th the size.
- Can be easily and rapidly and repeatedly reversed.
- Can operate between -30°C to 150 C
- Speed and torque can be variable by simple modulation of input air pressure